T-Rex

Enter the enchanted world of "T", and prepare for wonder and amazement...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Revamping

When I lost my job, Cody told me to take at least a week to just relax and to get to know myself. I thought it was kinda kooky, but it's actually been really good. I've done a lot of cleaning out (getting rid of junk that I'd been hanging onto for who-knows-what-reason), and today I had a revelation that I could really start taking care of myself physically, now that I have the time. So I've taken Sarah's idea and have started to watch what I eat, I have re-discovered all my fitness movies, and I'm going to start getting closer to God (and hopefully Cody will follow suit in all these areas).
I am a wonderful person, and it has been great getting to know me :)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Big Mac mama said…

    Yay for fitness! Good luck with it all! (btw, weighed myself again today and that five pounds are gone again! Guess you were right!)

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Allison said…

    I think that revamping thing is a great idea...I do it every once in awhile when I have some time...get to know God again, eat healthy and spend time with me...I am one of my favourite people it turns out. Love you and holla!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Big Mac mama said…

    Poo urns.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Brynne said…

    The vanilla-maple goodness that i was talking about is Celestial Seasonings Canadian Vanilla Maple tea. It is so super yummy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home