T-Rex

Enter the enchanted world of "T", and prepare for wonder and amazement...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Promotion

Ok everyone, you better sit down. I just got a promotion today. Sadly, I have to switch locations to our sister hotel here in Brandon, but that's only because this awesome opportunity was not offered at the Vic Inn.

I am now Front Desk Assistant Manager at the Royal Oak Inn & Suites!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, I am a big cheese, a big kahuna, the Mistress of Power and Domination and the Maker of the Schedule. I finally will have the position to match the level of responsibility I crave. This is an awesome opportunity to prove to myself (and others) that I can do it.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Allison said…

    Congratulations, my love! I'm so proud of you.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger The_Phat_Kid said…

    yay Tina! thats awesome! you derseve it and i hope everything works out great for you!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Big Mac mama said…

    Yahoo, any word on who's got your old job? *whimper*

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger axana said…

    No word yet, gonna go talk to them Wednesday sometime about that and about getting Kathy (night audit) her feedback form that got sent there accidentally.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home