T-Rex

Enter the enchanted world of "T", and prepare for wonder and amazement...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Complaint

Ok, I handed in to my manager an official complaint letter. I'm giving her a couple months, and if things don't change (as far as Night shifts), then I'm going to find a different job. Cuz these nights are affecting Cody now too, and that's not right. He's worth more to me than any job (despite the fact that I tried for MONTHS to get in at the Vic Inn).

She finally posted a job opening on HRDC (after 2 weeks), and supposedly we got one application already. If we don't hire someone, then we'll cycle through 6-week nights, once the new girls get trained. I am not doing that. All the other hotels in Brandon do that, but I will not. I refuse to be stuck in that kind of situation - I hired on when they didn't require us to cycle through. So, I'm finally putting my foot down.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger cassie trumbley said…

    hahaha at the coffee house i am not doing poetry or guitar.... i am.... get ready for this....


    making coffee. yeah its my actual job. i make coffee. and sell gelato. hey, its a job. the tips are okay, i can't complain, right? right.

    well tina hows it going man?

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Big Mac mama said…

    You go girl!

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger axana said…

    Hey that's cool Cass. I didn't realize people actually made coffee at coffee houses.. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home