T-Rex

Enter the enchanted world of "T", and prepare for wonder and amazement...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

More Nights

Ok. I'm on 3 nights this week and 4 nights next week, and then I am NEVER DOING NIGHTS AGAIN!!! I'm training our new 2-nights-a-week person next week. His name's Nelson. Boy, if he doesn't last, I'll break both his legs because I don't want to keep doing this. Tila is going on vacation and Tammy (since she's manager) has decided to (once again) skip her turn in the night-shift cycle. Unhappy, am I. Will be happier when Nelson's all trained. But I'm SOLELY training him -- Garry (who has been here for longer than I've been alive) is not training him. Wow - what a boost to my ego!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Big Mac mama said…

    Yousa rock my snocks, T :D

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger axana said…

    Ok well, Nelson never showed up after his first training shift. So I guess we're back to square one >_<

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Big Mac mama said…

    Are you serious?! Phooey. I would have throught that after training with the nice pretty lady, he'd love coming to work :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home