T-Rex

Enter the enchanted world of "T", and prepare for wonder and amazement...

Monday, July 31, 2006

What a whiner

Boy, it seems like all I do on here is complain. What a downer I am. So this post is entirely about all the good things in my life.
1) Cody
2) Sarah and Rob living so close.
3) Getting to see dad every week (and now mom, since she doesn't work anymore)
4) Having a goal for our future
5) Being able to afford all our goals
6) lots of thunderstorms this summer
7) Baca group (small bible study with others our age... and older)
8) having a job
9) Sassy. She is so adorable
10) my health
If any of you read through this and it makes you reflect on how blessed you are, please post your own little list in the comments section. It'll spread warm fuzzies through us all!!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Big Mac mama said…

    1) Rob
    2) Tina and Cody living so close.
    3) Getting to see my parents every week
    4) Having a goal for our future, and being able to afford it
    5) Patient and friendly co-workers
    6) Having our own place and working cars
    7) music group, being able to keep playing my instrument
    8) Having a job, being able to work
    9) Binx, bane of my existance and cutest thing on the planet
    10) An absolutely beautiful summer

    Sorry I stole some of yours Tina, but they really are what I'm most thankful for as well. And I had to condense, otherwise I would've had eleven. Not that that's a bad thing :)

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Allison said…

    1)God
    2)My friends
    3)My job
    4)My own house and car-which I can now afford
    3)My church
    4)My garden
    5)My awesome parents
    6)Free will
    7)My clinic
    8)Oscar and Peony
    9)Books and music
    10)The great outdoors-only an hour away, ha

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger axana said…

    Notice how about half of each person's list is concerning people? Just goes to prove, hermits can't exist in total isolation :)

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger The_Phat_Kid said…

    1) my amazing friends
    2) God's faithfulness astounds me
    3) Terrell! Yay! :)
    4) being almost done work
    5) being passionate about what I want to be (a youth pastor)
    6) I went to Africa, a lifelong dream
    7)my parents are grand
    8) CMU in the fall (theatre and choir!)
    9)my lovely church family
    10) I honestly have so much that I'm thankful for, I am just happy to be where I am spiritually right now, body-image wise, that I'll see Terrell in like 3 weeks, man my life is SWEET and I have no complaints.
    Now I feel all warm and fuzzy.

     
  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger axana said…

    I am so glad that your self-esteem, body-image has improved, Janna. You are a beautiful person and I'm glad Terrell is there to help you find it in yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home